Sangeet is one of the most important ceremony in an Indian wedding. And just like the main wedding itself, you also need to come up with special Sangeet cards for this event. Unfortunately, with all the available wedding invitation shapes, sizes, and colors right now, it could be overwhelming to choose the right one for you.
It is never a wise thing to just select the first option that comes across your way. This is because the pre marriage card design that you will pick is going to serve as a reflection of the event that your guests will be attending. You can think of your personal wedding cards design as the very first impression that people will get when it comes to your Sangeet. Thus, it only makes sense to have the most impressive Sangeet cards.
However, many, if not all, couples are not really sure about the type or style of royal wedding card designs that will suit their Sangeet best. This is probably the reason why many of them end up choosing something which doesn’t really live up to their expectations and requirements.
To save yourself from this kind of dire situation, below are some of the most important dos and don’ts you should remember to ensure that you will have a good and easy experience in choosing your Sangeet and Shaadi cards.
- Opt for wedding cards based on a particular theme. You have to realize that every event has a different and unique theme. To make things looking perfect, make sure that your Sangeet cards will go with your chosen theme.
- Print a few extra cards. There are instances when it could be of great help, if not practical, to print some extra cards. These extra cards come in handy, especially if you have plans to expand the list of your guests, and invite more relatives, friends, and colleagues that you might remember at the last moment.
- Ask the help of professionals. If you are not confident about the style, wordings, or the theme of your card, you can always seek the help of professionals who can guide you regarding the best choices available, such as, heart shaped wedding invitations or round wedding cards. These experts can help you ensure that you will get the best cards for your event.
- Don’t bombard your cards with lots of details. Using too much patterns, symbols, and designs can affect your card’s aura, which can make it look clumsy or not that good. Try to achieve a perfect balance wherein the Sangeet cards’ dignity is maintained with optimal creativity and design.
- Don’t print the guests’ names. Similar to wedding invites, you have to write the names of your guests by yourself on the envelope of Sangeet cards. Avoid going for printed address labels and choose to write things yourself, even if you have hundreds of guests.
Keep these dos and don’ts in mind to ensure that you will have the best Sangeet cards.